We’re dubbing 2019 the year of the cloud. Why? Fueled by the new federal cloud computing strategy, Cloud Smart, agencies are poised to fast-track adoption and breakthrough the burdensome policy barriers that have been holding them back. With knowledge sharing and purchasing flexibility on the rise, the time is now for federal agencies to make their move. But what trends will influence this frenzy of activity the most over the next 12-months? Join us as we discuss the top five trends in cloud computing for 2019, including:
1. Tying cloud migrations to mission outcomes
2. Looking beyond Iaas to the rise of SaaS and PaaS
3. Security as the #1 priority
4. Continued challenges in governance and culture
5. Preparing for what’s next
In this podcast, Affigent expert Dave Pipes explores how PaaS can help agencies jump-start their approach to developing applications in a new, standardized environment.