Under the GSA Schedules Program, GSA establishes long-term government-wide pre-competed contracts with commercial firms. GSA Schedule provides access to over 11 million commercial products and services at volume discount pricing. Affigent provides products and associated services, training and maintenance.
|Ordering Agencies||All Federal Agencies. State and local government entities can purchase Information Technology (IT) offerings via Schedule 70 via Cooperative Purchasing; this program is voluntary for both state and local entities and for Schedule contractors.|
Information Technology Professional Services:
· IT Facility Operation and Maintenance
· IT Systems Analysis Services
· Automated Info Systems Design and Integration Services
· IT Backup and Security Services
· IT Network Management Services
· Other Info Tech Services, Not Elsewhere Classified
Purchasing of new electronic equipment
· Oracle Engineered Systems
Cloud and Cloud-Related IT Services
· Cloud Services SaaS, PaaS and IaaS
|Term Start||June 30, 2006|
|Term End Date||June 29, 2021|
· All GSA contract items must be TAA compliant.
· You cannot offer a schedule GSA item as Open Market to Federal or State and Local with Cooperative Purchasing customers.
· All Commercial Customers must have a letter of Authorization to purchase through GSA.
· When quoting a GSA schedule item Open Market it cannot be lower than the Maximum GSA price. (this can be checked through the Excel “Quoting dell on GSA WORKSHEET” in Sharepoint) If we discount to a commercial end user better than GSA pricing it will trigger a contract-wide price reduction.
· Contract Minimum: $100.00.
· Contract Maximum: $500,000.00.
· Period of Performance: 5 Year reward with 3 Option years.
· Pricing Structure: Firm Fixed Price for approved products and services. Prices may be voluntarily reduced at any time.
· Fees: .75%