The Oracle Database Enterprise Agreement Licenses (DEAL-O) contract was established by Army CHESS on behalf of the DoD ESI Program and in partnership with the GSA SmartBUY Program for Oracle products including licenses, media and software maintenance. The BPA was awarded non-competitively against GSA schedule. Ordering is decentralized. Customers should use their normal contracting shops to process orders in accordance with FAR Part 8. It is the responsibility of the Ordering Officer to ensure compliance with all fiscal laws prior to issuing an order under a BPA and to ensure that the vendor selected represents the best value for the requirement being ordered (see FAR 8.404). DoD Contractors are encouraged to use the ESI agreements when approved by their contracting officer in accordance with FAR 51.
All DoD and Federal Agencies
Primary Goods & Services:
Oracle licenses, media and software maintenance
Delivery 30 Days.
Shipment to APO addresses is prohibited unless specifically requested on the Delivery Order
November 24, 2008
Term End Date:
November 30th, 2018
All items must be on GSA
All contract items must be TAA compliant.
- Pricing Structure: Firm Fixed Price for approved products and services. Prices may be voluntarily reduced at any time.
- Annual Verification and True-Up
- Increased by 3% or more over the Licensed Agency Population and the Licensed Agency Population is less than 15,001;
- Increased by 2% or more over the Licensed Agency Population and the Licensed Agency Population is between 15,001 and 99,999; or
- Increased by 1% or more over the Licensed Agency Population and the Licensed Agency Population is greater than 99,999.
- If there is no change or decrease in the number of users on the anniversary date, there are no additional fees due and the Licensed Agency Population will remain unchanged.
- .75% IFF to GSA (included in contract price)
- 2% FFS (ACT Fee) shared among Navy, Army, Air Force, DISA, DLA and GSA (for Civilian Agency Customers)
Contract Management Reports:
- Quarterly FFS Report (quarterly submission)
- Order Transaction Report (quarterly submission)