Chief Information Officer – Commodities and Solutions
The Chief Information Officer – Commodities and Solutions (CIO-CS) Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) is a five (5) year Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract with a five (5) year optional period. The intent of this contract is to provide information technology (IT) commodities and solutions as defined in Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 2.101(b) and further clarified in the Clinger-Cohen Act of 1996. These IT commodities and solutions include health and biomedical-related IT commodities to meet scientific, health, administrative, operational, managerial, and information management requirements. The contract also contains general IT commodities partly because medical systems are increasingly integrated within a broader IT architecture, requiring a systems approach to their implementation and a sound infrastructure for their operation.
- The overall maximum for this contract is: $20,000,000,000.00
- The overall minimum for this contract is: $250.00. The minimum is guaranteed
All Federal Government Agencies and Authorized Federal Contractors
Primary Goods & Services (Contract Scope):
IT products, IT commodities, hardware, software, solutions, cloud services and future technologies as defined under the FAR
Period of Performance:
May 1, 2015 – April 30, 2020
May 1, 2020 – April 30, 2025
- The price of each item in a delivery order shall be no greater than the price in the CIO-CS database on the date of the customer’s award.
- The government reserves the right to return partial shipments to the Contractor.
- Only the Government Contracting officer who signed the award has authority to make changes to an existing contract’s terms; e.g. POP change
- Prompt Payment. The Government will make payment in accordance with the Prompt Payment Act (31 U.S.C. 3903) and prompt payment regulations at 5 CFR Part 1315.
Delivery 30 Days CONUS & OCONUS FOB Destination
The Contractor warrants and implies that the items delivered hereunder are merchantable and fit for use for the particular purpose described in the contract. OEM Commercial Warranty applies.